Saturday, June 5, 2010

Goonies never say die

To celebrate the 25th anniversary since The Goonies movie release, festivities are taking place in the town where it was filmed this weekend. So if you happen to be in Oregon you should check it out.

I can't believe it has been 25 years! I remember seeing the movie for the first time on video (yep, VHS, way way pre DVD) in Israel a few years after it came out and being totally smitten with the whole thing... and of course Josh Brolin, the unattainable hot older brother. Sigh. And I'd be lying if I didn't say that I had a soft spot for Chunk, the true heart of the movie. And then there is always Sloth too...

The adventure was awesome and the dangers felt real enough to make the adventure even cooler...those were the days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment