Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random thoughts

1. Today marks 3 monthes to the wedding:)
2. I found out about this movie today, and while I am amazed at humanity's ability to make a contest out of pretty much anything, I honestly don't know what to make of this particular competition.
3. Saw 'Eclipse' today, and have to say that it was fairly decent- it didn't try to be anything but a deliciously campy vamp movie. And while my 31 year old self cringed at some of the so called acting and ridiculously cheesy lines, my 14 year old self loved every minute of it... and can't wait for the next movie:)
4. That storm today was mighty impressive. Nothing like the bond immediately formed with random strangers in a supermarket as you all stand in awe watching the sky light up, then rumble and then explode all over the world. Mama Nature, you humble me like no other and I love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment