Friday, January 14, 2011

2 weeks back on the book...

And I have to say I am a little proud of myself.

While I have found myself logging on more than once a day, I haven't had the same problem I did before of being addicted and needing to check/update all the time. I mean, sure, at this point I am updating my status every once in a while. NOT 3-9 times a day though (like I used to) and I am not planning to put the facebook app on my phone (another dangerous factor last time round... though I have to admit that there was this moment in class on Monday night where I really wanted to but ultimately realized that would not be a good idea).

So, so far so good. While school has started it hasn't gone into full gear yet and the jury is still out on whether I can keep my involvement regulated. If it starts interfering with homework/homelife/general productivity- I'm out.

Or...

Just out a little...

I can totally quit whenever I want to:)

Hey look, a baby panda sneezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment