Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Help me with my next blog project!

Hi there!

I'd like to ask for your help with a new project I am working on. I've decided to start a sexual health blog. Sexual health is a professional passion of mine and I have repeatedly found the same questions coming up from people I talk to in both my personal and professional circles. I'd like to help answer these questions and share some of my knowledge. The internet is a wild and exciting fun place, full of knowledge and opinions, but sometimes it can be misleading and overwhelming. Especially when it comes to sexual health information.

I aspire to be a part of the fact based, fun, accepting, open-minded sexual health knowledge wave that is out there.

Here is where you come in. I have some ideas about where I want to go with this blog, but I'd like to hear from you about what you want to know.

Please take a few minutes to fill out an anonymous survey.

Some of the questions are very personal, so if this isn't your thing, no worries, no hard feelings.

If you are comfortable with it, thank you in advance for your honest answers, and feel free to share the link with others you think might be interested in helping out.

Thanks!

Cheers,
REL

No comments:

Post a Comment