Friday, May 6, 2011

Just breathing and being.

School has been over for a week. Graduation is a week away.

I have a built-in respite and I am happy to report that unlike last year's end of the semeseter, I actually have been able to relax and go at my own pace without guilt. Though I do have to be honest here and say that I have to actively change my thought process from "I should do..." to "I can do...". It's an ongoing exercise but already working well.

Between cleaning out school stuff (so damn satisfying), applying for jobs and health insurance, I am relaxing. I had a medical appointment earlier this week and gave a shout of joy when I saw my blood pressure reading of 116/80. It was nice to know that school has not made me hypertensive.

I was reading over some my older posts and realized that I am coming up on the first year anniversary of this blog. It is amazing to me that it has already been a year! It was fun to revisit some of the adventures over the last year.

The sun is shining and I am off to take a walk with a friend and her new baby.

I am really glad I can just enjoy this time, whilst being productive... a little, every day.

I am grateful for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment