Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Corona Quarantine: Day 19- Magic.

Today was a really good day.

We have found a groove with the kids with a loose schedule that works.
They don't love it all the time (routines?!? Cleaning up!?!? Gross, mom) but they expectations were clear and that reassurance is helpful kids... and adults.

My work call this morning did not stress me out.

The kids and I had a great adventure outside today while J had to work earlier today.
Watching their imagination run free right now is breathtaking.

I just now got some work stuff done, and again did not feel stressed by it. A nice change.

I don't think it is a coincidence that it was a good day and I also did not spend much time on social media.

Need to remember that.

Also, sunshine is truly magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment